avtor: Slick Experts LLC
QnA Maker Knowledge Bot Interface for your SharePoint sites. FAQs are just now a click away.
QnA Maker Knowledge Bot Interface for your SharePoint sites. FAQs are just now a click away. Users can get answers to common FAQs instead of calling help desk by saving business money.
1. To Install - Click from the SharePoint Store. It doesn't need any special permissions.
2. To Configure the Bot and personalize, create a SP List with Name: SEConfig with Columns Title and Value in the site where the Bot is installed.
3. Add Config Values Title: BotName , DirectLineSecret, BotIcon with its corresponding values - See image
4. Get the DirectLineSecret Value for your own QnAmaker by going to link - https://www.qnamaker.ai/Home/MyServices and click Create Knowledge Base and follow the Microsoft Articles (You might need your IT Partner help here) - See Image
5. Please contact us at https://slickexperts.com/contact-us for any help or queries.
6. Upgrade to Pro to remove Lite Version Banner