avtor: 365 Software LLP
TimeTracker for SharePoint which allows team members to log attendance via SharePoint Modern WebPart
We extend the capabilities of SharePoint with our solution TimeTracker for SharePoint which allows team members to log attendance via SharePoint Modern Web Part and Microsoft Teams.
Multi-device access allows employees to Log-in and Log-out without a hassle. The app is integrated in the MS Teams and available for Mobile, a Tablet, Desktop app, or browsing on the Web.
Rules and policies for Breaks and Working Hours ensure compliance and work safety.
Our robust reporting tools make sure that you have all the information in Excel for analysis and payroll.
TimeTracker for MS Teams is free for unlimited number of users, and you never have to pay for mobile attendance app again.
1. Easy In-Out, Break-in, and Break-out by just tapping on the screen
2. Modern and affordable electronic mobile attendance logging
3. Quick setup and easy to use – anyone can start using it within a few minutes
4. Convenient access to attendance data using your Microsoft Teams
5. Supervise attendance anytime in a real-time from anywhere
6. Policies – manage the start and end hours, half-day, late coming
7. Monthly summary powerful reports to Excel for the employee or entire team
8. Generate reports by client/project for easy invoicing
9. Manage multiple admin and manager roles
10. Data stored on the SharePoint’s lists