QNAP NAS File Services
Seamlessly share files from your QNAP NAS devices.
QNAP provides the best NAS for you to store data in private storage, and now you can seamlessly share the files from your NAS with the team members in the channels and chats.
Share files in channels and chat:
- Share any files and folders stored on any of your QNAP NAS.
- Send files without worrying about size limits.
- Protect your private files with a password and expiry dates.
- Share files to anyone, even those without a NAS account.
Access your NAS everywhere:
- Log in with your QNAP QID and remotely access your NAS with the secure myQNAPcloud service.
- Use the QNAP NAS File Services app with Teams on any device or in any web browser.
How QNAP NAS File Services works:
- Install the QNAP NAS File Services app.
- Log in to the QNAP NAS File Services app with your QNAP QID.
- Select a NAS device and log in to the NAS.
- Select the files and folders to share.
About QNAP Systems, Inc.
QNAP is devoted to providing comprehensive solutions from software development, hardware design to in-house manufacturing. Focusing on storage, networking and smart video innovations, we strive to build a technology ecosystem upon subscription-based software and diversified service channels. QNAP envisions NAS as being more than a simple storage and has created a cloud-based networking infrastructure for users to host and develop artificial intelligence analysis, edge computing and data integration on their QNAP solutions. To learn more about QNAP, visit http://www.qnap.com/
- Pošilja podatke prek interneta
- Ta dodatek ima dovoljenje za dostop do osebnih podatkov v aktivnem sporočilu, kot so telefonske številke, poštni naslovi ali naslovi URL. Dodatek lahko te podatke pošlje storitvi drugega izdelovalca. Drugih elementov v vašem nabiralniku ne more prebrati ali spremeniti.