PowerRoster for Frontline
PowerRoster for Frontline helps workers to manage rosters on Microsoft Teams
PowerRoster for Frontline is a planning & scheduling solution for organizations with diverse workforces. It reduces manual handling on employee allocation and assignment of staff and contractors to rostered work patterns and shifts and makes it easy for the Frontline workers to access get visibility of their upcoming assignments.
PowerRoster for Frontline app allows organizations to provide a unified view of the shifts and schedule for the workforce, ask for a change in schedule, swap the shift or take shifts from the available roster.
Whether planning the shift patterns for Nurses, Care Workers, Police Officers or First Responders, Field Technicians, Production Operators or Emergency Response Crews, PowerRoster provides a simple intuitive interface for the organization to manage the shifts/rosters for the workforce.
Some key features of the application are :
• Provide visibility for the staffing need and resource allocation
• Simple dashboard view for the Frontline workers to manage upcoming shifts
• Empower Frontline workers to swap shifts
• Optimize workforce availability
• Forecast upcoming shifts across multiple rosters
In order to use this app, your organisation will require PowerRoster admin access and license to create and manage rosters for the frontline workers. Please submit your details via the Contact us our team will assist you.
New to PowerRoster for Frontline? Contact us by filling in your details and our Support team will contact you to get the PowerRoster configured for your organisation.
- Pošilja podatke prek interneta
- Ta dodatek ima dovoljenje za dostop do osebnih podatkov v aktivnem sporočilu, kot so telefonske številke, poštni naslovi ali naslovi URL. Dodatek lahko te podatke pošlje storitvi drugega izdelovalca. Drugih elementov v vašem nabiralniku ne more prebrati ali spremeniti.