Agile HR & People Analytics - Power BI Dashboards
avtor: Agile Analytics
GET ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS AND ANALYTICAL REPORTING FROM YOUR HR DATA
Your organization’s most valuable asset is its workforce. Are you using HR data in your decision-making?
Agile HR Analytics is an end-to-end analytics and reporting solution – built on Microsoft Azure and Power BI – to help organizations discover useful HR insights for strategic decision making. It enables HR professionals to make data-driven decisions to attract, manage, and retain employees, which improves ROI. It helps leaders make decisions to create better work environments and maximize employee productivity.
Click GET IT NOW to install the app and see the working dashboards with sample data, or contact us to see a demo with your own data.
Why Agile HR Analytics?
- Get a 360-degree view of your employee’s lifecycle in one place.
- Tailor dashboards to your organization’s needs using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Pull data from multiple data sources into one place by integrating your HR system with other applications for recruitment, payroll, targets, and more.
- Get insights into hiring performance.
- Monitor inclusions and diversity in your workforce.
- Identify rising stars and low performers within the organization.
- Track the value and quality of training programs to evaluate your investment.
- Get an understanding of employee turnover.
- Leverage AI to get ready for HR 4.0.
Agile HR Analytics is an end-to-end solution, hosted on your own Microsoft Power BI and Azure data platform, making it easy to manage and completely secure and reliable. Businesses with 1000+ employees utilize Agile HR Analytics to make data-driven decisions and build innovative HR cultures. Our packages are flexible and affordable, including a do-it-yourself template or a complete delivery of a customized solution by our Microsoft-certified experts.
Click GET IT NOW to install the app and see the working dashboards with sample data or contact us to see a full demo or a free POC with your own data.