Assurity Suite - MINCOR - CIRAM - HR - COMPLAINTS
avtor: Bay Technologies
Assurity Suite by Bay Technologies "as a Service" for Government.
Our new versatile MS Azure ready platform provides the assurance and control over your documents, communications, investigations, compliance, information and processes within the organisation. A truly end-to-end information management solution, it is the surety you need that documents and information can move inside the organisation and can evolve and grow as your organisational needs evolve and change.
Assurity Suite offers modules that can work independently or together:
• Ministerial and Executive Correspondence Management (MINCOR)
• Investigation Management and Compliance (CIRAM)
• Human Resources Management (HR)
• Travel Management (TM)
• Complaints Management (CM)
The Assurity suite provides this functionality through a series of web application modules. In the past the Assurity Suite’s modules have functioned as standalone COTS (commercial-off-the-shelf) products.
Ministerial and Executive Correspondence Management (MINCOR)
Bay’s multi-award-winning application MINCOR is the most popular module offered. MINCOR is an enterprise ministerial and executive correspondence workflow product that keeps processes moving whilst ensuring no item or activity ‘falls between the cracks’. The workflows within MINCOR are the result of two decades dealing directly with government and can be customised to specific organisational needs. MINCOR is a proven, robust workflow product that is highly configurable, very easy to implement and can be federated across multiple departments or agencies. MINCOR provides you with the tools to reinforce your relevance, demonstrate your competence and build confidence from the people you work for.
MINCOR core features such as:
• Providing accountability and auditability through internal workflows such as: Information Only, Executive, General, Call Register, Questions on Notice (QON), Question Time Briefs (QTB), Minutes for Ministers, Briefs, Speeches, Board Notes and Minutes
• Responding to constituents under a controlled and measurable SLA (solicited or unsolicited communications directly, indirectly or through a webform)
Extending the core features of MINCOR, further functionality will facilitate:
• Delivering large publications such as Right to Information (RTI) requests, Estimates, Copies of all briefs and letters signed by the Minister and other ad-hoc publications such as: Parliamentary Questions on Notice (QON) or Possible Parliamentary Questions (PPQ),
• Reporting through MS PowerBI Dashboards or Microsoft Report Builder
• eDRMS integration to HP RM/CM, MS SharePoint OpenText, and Objective
• Electronic Signature and Electronic Endorsements
• Provide segregation for multiple organisations/entities