Zscaler CSPM Cloud Assurance - Financial
Improve cloud security visibility and enforce standards at the speed and scale of digital business.
Zscaler CSPM is a SaaS-based, cloud security posture management solution for continuous, automated scanning, monitoring, and remediation of cloud configuration risks in your Azure cloud accounts.
- Zscaler CSPM is recognized by Gartner.
- Certified by Center for Internet Security (CIS)
- Gain visibility into all cloud resources across multi-clouds
- Manage and audit for risks and misconfigurations through continuous governance
- Enforce industry-standard compliance checks and auto-remediate out-of-policy configurations
- Prevent data breaches and prove compliance to your internal/external stakeholders and regulators
Get started now with a 1-month Free Trial. Check out extensive compliance checks, reporting, security policy coverage, and cool new features without impacting your current policies across your cloud accounts.
- Get visibility across multi-cloud, including Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, and Amazon Web Services.
- Gain insight into diverse workloads such as IaaS VMs, PaaS, Serverless, Containers, Storage and Databases, Data analytics, and SaaS configurations for Office 365 (Skype, Teams, Exchange Online, Users, Domains, Apps, etc.)
- Leverage over 13+ regulations and industry standards including, PCI DSS 3.2, HIPAA, FFIEC, UK NCSC, CIS, GxP, NIST 800-53r4, NIST CSF, and CSA CCM
- Get closed-loop assurance with auto-remediation, preventative policies, Ticketing integration, collaborations with team members, policy exceptions, and more.
Enabling Zscaler CSPM is easy with industry-leading metrics for time-to-onboard and time-to-visibility within minutes; Enterprises, Managed Services Providers, and ISVs benefit from a global leader in cloud assurance.
Feature and Quota restrictions: Refer offering data sheet link below for product capabilities and quota restrictions.