avtor: NTT DATA EMEAL ehcos
An open Digital Health Record platform that maximises value and health outcomes for patients
What is ehCOS Clinic?
ehCOS Clinic is the core of the ehCOS SUITE and an open, patient-centric Digital Health Record that supports hybrid models of care and includes all the necessary functionalities for intuitive and flexible management of clinical and health management processes.
- Open, secure and interoperable platform.
- Multi-channel solution that can be installed in public, private or mixed cloud, designed to scale according to needs and level of technological maturity.
- Supports hybrid models of care; face-to-face and remote and optimises continuous care.
- Helps improve patient health outcomes and population health.
- Optimises data management and its use in health decisions and clinical practice improvement.
Why customers should use ehCOS Clinic?
Improve access to health services at any time and from any place
- Ability to provide clinical care without patient travel.
- Patient access to their medical records.
- Minimises distances between patient and clinician to improve patient experience.
- Exchange of health data between networks and health systems.
Increase patient and health data security
- Reduce the risk of error through unambiguous patient identification.
- Manage and eliminate duplicate patients.
- GDPR compliance for data protection and privacy.
- More than 60 clinical usability rules and security controls applied.
- Compliance with Join Commission standards for safety and quality of care.
- Automation of processes and workflows reduces the possibility of errors due to communication problems or manual data entry.
Orient the service towards data-driven clinical knowledge and standard open EHR
- Standardised, integrated and flexible system for new requirements, economically viable in the long term and durable over time.
- Homogeneous access to all clinical information regardless of the point of generation.
- Access and exploitation of the data generated around the patient with the aim of finding patterns and trends providing solutions to improve medical care.
Promote real continuity of care
- Support for hybrid models of face-to-face and remote care with telehealth and remote monitoring services.
- Multi-channel communication with patients and citizens.
- Reduction of absenteeism in outpatient consultations.
- Automatic feedback on quality of care.
- Prevention and health education