Quick Modules Cashiering a full-featured cashiering system to process over-the counter payments
Quick Modules Cashier is based on the latest technology allowing your operators to speed through transactions reducing customer wait time. If the customer has a coupon or form, the operator simply drops the document into the scanner and Quick Modules Cashier’s recognition technology will capture relevant data and automatically populate the fields on the screen. Checks are scanned capturing the amount automatically. All forms of payments including cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, and debit cards are accepted. Once balanced, the transaction is added to the Quick Modules Workflow for further processing and check images are queued for Check21 Deposit.
Quick Modules Cashiering is a full-featured cashiering system designed to receive and process over-the-counter payments. Payments are processed using Quick Modules business rules and added to the Quick Modules workflow for integration with mail-in and electronic payments.
Quick Modules Cashier Features Includes:
• Designed and developed by Fairfax Software. No integration or support delays due to third-party cashiering software.
• Workstations are web-based allowing easy deploy¬ment to multiple locations.
• Designed for ease-of-use, cashiering screens are compatible with touch-screen monitors. Entries can also be completed from the keyboard.
• Screens, receipt layout, and receipt logos are customized for each location with point-and-click ease.
• Configurable transaction buttons are available for fixed fee transactions such as a permit fee or an entrance fee.
• Recognition is provided by the scanning de¬vice as well as software within Quick Mod¬ules including machine print recognition (OCR), hand print recognition (ICR), mark sense detec¬tion, and Courtesy Amount/Legal Amount rec¬ognition (CAR/LAR), and 1D and 2D barcode recognition.
• Check data is verified against the Quick Modules database to ensure that it is not a duplicate. Internal and external databases can also be checked to make sure the account is not on the NSF hotlist or is a known fraudulent account before the transaction is complete.
• Complete cash drawer management and automatic transaction balancing.
• Web services API’s provide integration with host systems to research and download bills for payment.
• Supporting documents can be scanned as an attachment to the transaction.
• Compatible with most industry-standard Point of Sale devices including scanners, receipt printers, card readers, PIN pad devices, cash drawers, cus¬tomer displays, and touch screens.
• Safe and secure with data encryption and compliance with the latest industry security and PCI standards. Features and functions are limited by User ID.