Human Logic offers Moodle LMS which is designed to create personalized virtual learning environment.
Human Logic is the 1st Moodle Partner from the Middle East for providing Moodle, the world’s most popular Learning Management System.
In order to implement Moodle LMS, Human Logic offers:
- Moodle Hosting
- Planning & Consulting
- Customization & Integration
- Branded Mobile App
- Support & Maintenance
Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is an open source software e-learning platform. Moodle enables educators to build/share content, conduct assessments and communicate with students from anywhere at any time. Moodle is widely popular LMS all over the globe and is used by Universities, High Schools, Government, and Private Organizations to fulfill their online/blended learning needs.
Moodle-Office 365 Integration features:
- User sync from Office 365/Azure AD to Moodle- Automatic and manual user mapping from Office 365/Azure AD to Moodle
- Calendar sync to Outlook- Users can sync site events, course events, assignment due dates, and their personal Moodle calendar to their Outlook calendar.
- Course to Office 365 group sync and shared file repositories- You can create Office 365 groups for each course in your Moodle instance (or you can select which courses are used). Links to Office 365 group resources such as Files, Conversations, and Calendar will be accessible from the Microsoft Block in each course.
- OneNote assignment submission and feedback types
- One Drive for business repository-
- This allows users to access Office 365 resources in Office 365 services such as OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, and Office Video directly from the Moodle file-picker.
- Import files into Moodle from Office 365.
- Upload files into Office 365 services from within Moodle.
- Link to resources in Office 365 so users always get the most up-to-date version.
- Embed Office 365 resources into Moodle courses so users can view them directly on the site.
- Fully customizable sign-in experience
The integration requires:
- An Office 365 subscription.
- A Microsoft Azure subscription.
- Moodle version 3.1 or above.
- Setup online courses
- Promote collaborative learning
- Build a repository of learning resources
- Capture knowledge
- Play self-paced courses
- Conduct online exams
- Automate grading
- Give and collect homework assignments
- Conduct live chats
- Facilitate learner-created content
- Collect learners’ feedback
- Build lessons
- Keep learners up-to-date
- Lower software acquisition cost
- Maintain more control and flexibility