Optimize Space Utilization with Data
The FM Conundrum
Facilities managers are increasingly asked to do more with less. Customer experience expectations are rising while operations budgets are shrinking. How can you make your operations more efficient, lower your costs and delight the people who work, live and play in your space?
You need to understand how people are really using your space. You need data that gives you insight to make better decisions about how to allocate your precious resources. You need the Internet of Things (IoT).
You need a solution that you can install yourself today and start generating data tomorrow.
Microshare Smart Facilities Management
- Comprehensive dashboard views so you can see what is happening across your entire operation
- Packaged solutions - everything you need to get up and running in a day
- Sensors, Gateway, Dashboards, Alerts, Analytics - delivered in a box with simple set-up instructions
- Freedom from IT
- Designed for change so you can build the IoT ecosystem that meets your specific needs
- Three starter kits to choose from: Predictive Cleaning, Desk Occupancy, Environment Monitoring - temperature, CO2, humidity
- Integrated with Microsoft Azure, Power BI, Office, Dynamics
The Microshare Solution
Microshare connects, manages and analyses enterprise IoT sensor data. It provides unique insight into occupancy, washroom use and environmental factors to cut real-estate costs by 25%. Unlike other IoT solutions, Microshare combines the output of hundreds of sensor types into a single view that can be safely shared between organisations and third parties with full data compliance.