The Novari Medical Imaging Requisition Management software module eliminates paper and dramatically improves the department’s requisition workflows for radiologists, technologists, clerical staff, and hospital leadership.
- eRequisition Management, Workflow Management, and eProtocolling: Streamline your requisition workflows by removing paper and fax from your medical imaging department’s requisitions, for all modalities, from receipt to scheduling, including the option of protocolling.
- Integration: Novari Medical Imaging Requisition Management™ can be integrated to any electronic health record (EHR) and radiology information system (i.e., Cerner, Meditech, Allscripts, EPIC, RIS, PACS, etc.).
- Know the Status & Location of Every Requisition in Real Time: When using paper and fax, referring physicians frequently are unaware of the status of their requisitions. The Novari Medical Imaging Requisition Management™ software module displays the status of each requisition as it moves through the system. Avoid wasted time playing telephone or fax tag trying to get updates on patient requisitions.
- Configurable for Any Type of Workflow: Novari Medical Imaging Requisition Management can be configured for the specific clinical and administrative workflow needs of reach hospital. The information collected, routing options, and workflows can be specific for each requisition type. The workflow steps for each referral type can range from simple to complex and be modified over time.
- Electronically Consult with Radiologists: The software allows referring physicians, clerical staff, technicians, and schedulers to consult with radiologists within the system. Secure messages, alerts, and follow ups can be sent to individual people, roles, or specialists with the hospital.
- Complete and Appropriate Referrals: Requests for requisitions received by fax or paper are often incomplete, resulting in delayed or unnecessary patient imaging. The Novari software both eliminates these problems and automates feedback to the referring provider through secure messaging between the parties.