Master Data Online
avtor: Prospecta Software Australia Pty. Ltd.
Master Data Online (MDO): Trustworthy, Reliable Data
Prospecta’s Master Data Online (MDO) delivers trustworthy and reliable data to business users by mediating, managing and governing core master data shared by multiple master data domains. It enables business users to easily create information with standardized business rules, workflows and approval processes. MDO provides business users a safe and secure platform with seamless integration capabilities with Microsoft Dynamics and other leading solutions in the market and its ready adaptors provides the required governance layer for organizations. Since Prospecta is part of SAP Exchange as an OEM, our customers can leverage all the technology components of SAP within MDO itself. MDO features can be tailored as per specific business needs, which may include active or passive governance, or both by making it a unique solution than other typical data governance and MDM tools available in the market.
MDO SOLUTION AREAS:
- Data Insight: Data insight gives an in-depth view of structured and unstructured data which would help in making better business decisions.
- Cleansing and Standardization: Ensures your data is clean and consistent without any duplicates or missing information by checking its health through pre-defined schema rules industry-wise. Standardize all information based on UNSPSC codification, GS1 or other global standards through MDO Description Generator.
- Transformation and Migration: MDO with SAP data services completes the ETL of all master data from the legacy to the target system with mapping and quality rules. The data verification and reconciliation can be performed for each cut over through detailed reports and analytics.
- Master Data Governance: The MDO governance framework allows complete management of your master data through both Active and Passive governance process.
- Data Collaboration: Collect data from various sources and collaborate with various stakeholders from each business function to enrich and approve the information through pre-defined workflows.
- Data Science: Predictive modelling using data mining and algorithms along with forecasting methods are some key initiatives being developed for MDO.
MDO Key Differentiators:
- Ensure end to end Master Data Governance with approvals and quality rules.
- MDO gives the power of a BPM framework in an MDM tool providing a holistic data solution for your Enterprise.
- MDO allows easy configuration of business rules with minimum coding unlike other systems.
- User friendly application eliminating the need for technical developers.
- A “standard” production system enabling cost effective life cycle management of core IT systems.