Quadrotech’s Archive Shuttle software migrates legacy archive data to Office 365 so organizations can take advantage of the Modern Workplace. This flexible and highly automated archive migration software allows you to quickly and securely migrate to Office 365, Exchange on-premises, or other archiving systems.
Archive Shuttle's automated and workflow-based migration processes:
- Eliminate user error
- Accelerate migration timelines
- Minimize disruptions to the end user
- Allow you to maximize the time and talents of your IT Team
Key Features & Capabilities
- Flexible & modular architecture leverages environment size and complexity
- Comprehensive reporting on all data related to the project
- The Advanced Ingestion Protocol (AIP) dramatically cuts ingestion time, and preserves Chain of Custody.
- Migrate data according to business requirements (only migrate what is required)
- Item-level logging
- Handles 'Leaver' and 'Orphaned' archives without additional licensing costs
Our Quadrotech-hosted instance of the software, Archive Shuttle.cloud, is available for organizations that need to migrate to Office 365 quickly, while minimizing the hardware required for the migration.
Quadrotech is a Microsoft managed, Direct CSP Partner holding five Gold Competencies, including Cloud Platform and Cloud Productivity; we also have a variety of Silver competencies, such as Messaging, Data Platform, and Communications. All of our solutions are Microsoft Co-Sell-ready, and with access to multiple internal MVPs, we have vast Microsoft product knowledge at our disposal.
Please visit our website for additional information.