Thing-it Smart Building and Workplace Platform
avtor: THING TECHNOLOGIES GmbH
Space management and workplace experience integrated with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Power BI
Do you have to manage hybrid work and ESG on an enterprise scale? Thing-it transforms outdated office spaces into efficient and sustainable work environments.
Key BenefitsWith Thing-it you can easily:
- Rightsize your office space portfolio to the paradigm shift introduced by hybrid work.
- Support your employees coming 'back to the office' in a hybrid work environment with the best possible on-site workplace experience and frictionless use of the available space.
- Meet your company's ESG requirements regarding energy consumption, carbon dioxide emissions, employee wellbeing and more.
- Desk and space booking
- Personal storage booking and access
- Parking and e-charging booking and access
- Indoor positioning
- Indoor and outdoor wayfinding and people finding
- Point-of-Interest (coffee machine, printer etc.) finding with map and floorplan overview
- Occupancy and booking visualization for desks, meeting rooms, parking lots and more
- Catering and service orders
- Incident management
- Room control (lighting, temperature, shades etc.)
- Building management systems.
- Access control systems, elevators and lockers.
- Parking sensors and gateways.
- Occupancy, people count and indoor climate sensors.
- Lighting systems.
Tightly integrated with the Microsoft world
Powerful analytics services
- Occupancy and people count data.
- Space, desk, parking and locker booking data.
- Indoor climate data such as CO2, VOC and noise.
- Incident data.
- Catering and service order data.
Ready for the enterprise
Since the launch of our smart building technology, we have completed over 50 projects in Europe and the US with over 70,000 satisfied users in 28 countries.
Our customers include ASML, Deloitte, Drees & Sommer, Hello Fresh, Hypoport, ON AG, Phoenix Contact and more.