*A 10-day in-depth training course on developing application extensions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.*
This is an onsite training workshop to provide your development staff a comprehensive understanding of the various aspects of developing in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
* Setup virtual machine for development.
* Introduction to Life Cycle Services (LCS).
* How to use Visual Studio for Dynamics 365 for Operations development.
* How to deploy environments (Test, Sandbox, and Production) through LCS.
* Extension development concept.
* Working with data type (EDT, Base Enum)
* Working with data model (Table, Query, View)
* Working with user interface (Form, Menu, Menu Item)
* Developing with basic x++ language and working with Class.
* How to develop a new SSRS Report.
* How to use the data management framework to manage data entities.
* How to Integration with Services.
* Creating a custom service
* Consuming custom services in SOAP
* Consuming OData services
* Consuming external web services
* How to setup security with Security Configuration.
* How to control access to transaction data by Extensible Data Security (XDS).
* Laboratory for customer scenarios.
By the end of this workshop, the participants will be able to understand and use Visual Studio for development and be familiar with the new development tools and features with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.