Vertex Tax Links for Dynamics 365 Business Central
autor Vertex, Inc
Vertex offers a proven and accurate sales and use tax solution for businesses of all sizes.
Vertex can improve your accuracy, reduce audit risk, and give you the confidence to grow your business. Vertex allows users to integrate via a cloud-based SaaS solution, hosted, or on-premise environments. Tax is calculated during the invoice and purchasing process based on the latest product taxability rules with pinpoint tax area precision. Automating tax with Vertex reduces manual work and improves customer satisfaction. With Vertex, your tax rates and rules are always up-to-date and the tools you need to generate and file accurate and timely returns are just a click away.
- Automate and standardize taxability and calculation on every sales and purchase transaction with Vertex.
- Vertex centralizes and updates all the rates and rules required for product taxability and accurate calculation of sales and use tax.
- Integrated address cleansing ensures every transaction has the proper tax jurisdiction assignment to trigger accurate tax calculation rules.
- Exemption Certificate Management ensures the capability to collect, store, search, and report on exemption certificates with ease. You can bulk upload exemption certificates or upload them one at a time, set effective and expiration dates, store the certificates, and manage customer exemptions with our solution.
- Streamline, automate, and standardize taxability and calculation on every sales and purchase transaction. Vertex provides an easy integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Vertex supports the Essentials and Premium Edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
United States and Canada
The app is available in English (United States).