Do you need to determine, record, and monitor the quality of items or lots posted into your system? Would you like to perform detailed analyses and save time by predefining the characteristics to be considered? Do you want to make even more precise decisions based on better maintained data?
Quality Analyses help you make better decisions, for example when it comes to determining prices or negotiating terms of contract with your vendors. For example, you might need to analyze the quality of your lots, distinguishing between more characteristics than good, average, and bad. Not being able to perform detailed analyses reduces your ability to make informed data-based decisions.
With the agiles Quality Analysis app, you can perform detailed quality analyses of items and lots that are posted into your system. The app enables you to determine and monitor their quality over time. Moreover, you can define categories and category characteristics that are automatically applied to your quality analysis. Save time and benefit from even better decisions based on your data.
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Determine the quality of items/lots and monitor it over time based on detailed quality characteristics
- Define categories and characteristics that are automatically applied to your quality analysis
- Be more flexible in the evaluation of items/lots and benefit from more detailed analyses
- Create and print tables showing all observed deficiencies
- Combine the app with Microsoft Power BI for further analysis
- Easily set up the app with the help of a wizard and sample data
You would like to perform detailed quality analyses for items or lots and benefit from even better decisions based on your data? The agiles Quality Analysis app is your solution! See for yourself and test our app with three users for free for 30 days.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
This app is available in English (United Kingdom), English (United States), German (Austria), German (Germany), and German (Switzerland).