ClassK12 provides an excellent, highly effective educational platform that is designed to improve teacher productivity and student performance. ClassK12’s comprehensive curriculum coverage helps students improve their skills and performance in Common Core State Standards aligned tests like PARCC and Smarter Balanced.
- Over, 625 skills based on Common Core State Standards.
- Nearly 10,000 questions that help sharpen student Math skills.
- PERSONALIZED LEARNING: Adjusts difficulty level to match student performance and learning requirements.
- REPORTS: Real-time feedback and performance reports provided for students, parents, and teachers.
- AUTO-SOLVE helps students get to the right solution for each question.
- REWARDS: By answering questions, children earn points that keep them motivated.
- GUIDED VOICEOVER enables better understanding of the concepts and improves retention.
- Kid friendly rich graphics, animations, voices, and intuitive touch, click, drag and drop style, easy to use question templates allow students to work without parent or teacher supervision.
- For Teachers: Teachers can easily set up their classroom by sharing Classroom ID with the class. ClassK12 minimizes teacher effort, time and costs associated with creating, managing, grading and tracking each individual learner’s progress.
- For Students: It is very easy for the students to join the classroom and start practicing assigned apps in their classroom. -
- Students can review their own performance and areas of improvements. Different modes of learning allow the user to grasp new skills and improve their test performance.
- For Parents: Parents can easily set accounts for their kids, review feedback and performance reports. ClassK12 allows children to work with minimal parent supervision.
ClassK12 provides easy setup, saves time, reduces teacher effort, and it is accessible anywhere, anytime, and on any device (iPad, Andriod Tablets, Chromebooks and Laptops)
Common Core State Standards Aligned Topics:
- Counting and Cardinality (CC)
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking (OA)
- Number and Operations in Base Ten (NBT)
- Number and Operations-Fractions (NF)
- Measurement and Data (MD)
- Geometry (G)