OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online
Sign, deliver and manage documents in real time by triggering e-signatures directly from SharePoint
OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online is an integrated solution that lets organizations prepare, manage and securely send documents from any SharePoint Online document library or desktop. Recipients can conveniently review and sign documents from anywhere, anytime and on any device. By ensuring that the process stays 100% digital, you eliminate manual processing and related errors and costs, ultimately keeping your business and projects moving.
With OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online, you can handle many different scenarios, including:
- Tracking the process of individual transactions to keep business moving
- Using templates to automate future transactions
- Applying an additional layer of security with multiple authentication methods like email, SMS, Q&A, and more
- Defining the signing order (serial and parallel signing) as well as selecting online or in-person signing
- Customizing the signer experience across any channel and any device, including mobile
- Automatically archiving e-signed documents in SharePoint
e-Signed documents include embedded audit trails and tamper-evident signatures that record who signed, in what order, when and where.
Add e-signatures to everyday documents, such as project plans, statements of work (SOW), HR forms, offers, contracts and agreements.
OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online will require a OneSpan Sign subscription. Visit https://www.onespan.com/esignature-products to find the best subscription plan for your business.
Get your 30-day free trial at https://www.onespan.com/esignature-products. If you need to add more users to your account, contact your OneSpan Sign Customer Success Rep.