Use Direct Routing to add legacy phone systems, paging, faxing, and more to your Teams deployment.
Teams Direct Routing // CallTower is a pioneer in voice enablement, delivering hosted solutions and enabling business customers to connect since 2002. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, CallTower has been voice enabling Microsoft solutions, like Teams since 2013.
Our monitoring and management services ensure the highest quality user experience. The Microsoft Teams Phone System powered by CallTower enables customers to integrate traditional voice services into the Microsoft Cloud through Direct Routing. Direct Routing ensures the ability to leverage CallTower’s preferred rates and unlocks the full potential of a Microsoft Teams Phone System. CallTower's Microsoft Managed Partner Network (MPN) further enables the customer experience through license management, design and migration of their products along with robust training and single point of contact for Office 365 and voice support. CallTower delivers an integrated Office 365 Microsoft Teams experience with online administrative provisioning and global calling plans empowered by a 24/7/365 US-based client services team, personalized implementation, migration, adoption, training and ongoing account management.
• Provide interoperability between Teams and CallTower’s traditional UCaaS platforms or between Teams and your on-premise or cloud based PBX
• Use software clients or physical phones as desired
• Integrate overhead paging, voice / video doorbell systems, faxing, analog phones, common area phones, cordless DECT phones with your Teams deployment
• Add true Call Center / Contact center functionality to Teams
• CallTower’s US based nationwide network provides optimized connectivity between your locations and Microsoft’s cloud
• Users require the Office 365 Phone System add-on or E5 licenses to use calling in Microsoft Teams
• 24x7x365 support
• Flexible licensing
• Training available
• Use CallTower Connect to provision Direct Routing for Teams users
• Options for support with MS Teams itself