CyberGate SIP intercom connect to Teams
autor CyberTwice B.V.
Connect your IP Video Door Intercom to Microsoft Teams
Is your organization migrating from a traditional SIP based phone system
to Microsoft Teams and you want to connect your existing SIP Video Door Intercom to Teams?
CyberGate SaaS hosted in Azure makes this migration painless and provides two-way audio and live video to the receiving user. Teams users answer incoming calls from the video door station on their Teams desktop client, Teams compatible desk phone or Teams Mobile app and could open the door for visitors.
- CyberGate is published on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace for online purchase and activation and works for Teams users with a M365 Business or Enterprise license.
- With CyberGate there is no need for: an SBC, direct routing, phone system, operator connect or additional Teams licenses.
- Two-way audio and live video from your (existing) SIP video intercom to the Teams user’s desktop client, Teams compatible desk phone and Teams mobile app.
- Remotely open a door or gate using the dedicated 'Open the door button' in Teams.
- Call individual Teams users or configure group names to call multiple users simultaneously.
- Optional Call Recording feature providing audio and video recording.
- More devices to connect to Teams? Link your IP Pager, IP Visual Alerter or IP Amplifier to Teams for PA announcements or pre-recorded audio messages or your IP Camera.
CyberGate subscription fees are device based, in a monthly- or annual plan, independent of the number of Teams users.
- Video Door Intercom: 1 (one) subscription per intercom device