Napier Intermediate And Long-term Care (iLTC) enables care providers to interface with government referral systems (where applicable) efficiently for greater operational, financial and clinical benefits as well as better planning visibility.
The web-based Napier iLTC Suite offers operators of nursing homes, home care and retirement villages a comprehensive and integrated set of tools for operations, management, monitoring and treatment of their residents. Napier iLTC provides full visibility into every aspect of the operations, total control over costs, and enables new business modules with tele-health, monitoring and care management with reliable ROI.
A complete solution for Long-term Care facilities and Home Care
1. Care Coordination - Better decision making and accurate care planning with assessments and progress reports
2. Tele-health & Monitoring - Vitals measurement can be performed remotely using connected or manual measuring devices
3. Seamless Business Processes - Completely configurable billing rules, care plans and associated reports
4. Facility Scheduling & Management - Assigning & scheduling facilities for long term care needs and alerts & reminders for care activities & critical needs
5. Family Engagement - Family Portal enables resident’s family to view a snapshot of patient’s vitals, reports & outstanding bills also allowing online payment
6. Resident Billing Management - Comprehensive census-management tools, designed for multiple occupancy units and care levels, provide reporting on rent roll, vacancy and availability
One solution for All
Napier iLTC Solution is designed to meet the needs of different Long Term Care scenarios.
1. Day Care - Capabilities for out-patient health and social support providers.
2. Home Care - Functionalities for care providers that address the health needs of elderly or Post-discharge care at their own homes.
3. Retirement / Medical Villages - Functionalities for supporting the day-to-day operations and requirements of a resort type care facility.
4. Nursing Homes - Functionalities for nursing homes to manage care and services for elderly residents.
1. Improved Care Transparency - Well structured dashboards designed to meet the needs of medical professionals
2. Remote Patient Management
3. Increased Revenue & Cash Flow - Allows smoother inventory planning, easier material management & offers
4. Resource Optimization
5. Faster Assessment & Admission
6. Data Driven Insights