Achieve end-to-end control tower visibility of your global supply chain with all trading partners.
The global market continues to face volatility, uncertainty and unprecedented & unexpected risks. The time it takes to make critical business decisions at organizational levels from the operational to strategic is key for business success, but requires proactive and integrative collaboration among all supply chain stakeholders. Having clear visibility of the key performance indicators across the supply chain related to supply, demand, capacity, production, logistics, and other key functions are essential to make agile decisions in a volatile.
WHAT YOU GET?
- Cloud-based solution: Low cost, highly scalable & no infrastructure to maintain
- Establish structured communication and collaboration with supply chain partners/stakeholders
- Collect, deploy and manage relevant information and key master data in a centralized platform
- Make data driven decisions by leveraging visibility of organizational performance, targets and trends across business segments and functional areas
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Management Dashboard and Supply Chain Portal work in parallel to receive information and communicate with partners
- You and your trading partners can easily and securely manage and visually monitor/track the most critical organizational key performance indicators
- Receive automatic notifications for status updates, action items and open issues
- Digitize and automate core processes in supply planning, inventory planning, forecasting and demand planning
WHY YOU NEED IT?
- Share and consolidate relevant information and key master data securely in a centralized platform
- Empower collaboration and open communication with your trading partners (e.g., Supply Plan & PO mgt.)
- Multilevel visibility of business segments and functional areas relevant for decision making bodies
- Alignment and visibility of organizational performance targets and trends in a comprehensive and integrated platform
- Anticipate risks, exceptions and alerts of your supply chain activities