Do the default printed documents included in Dynamics 365 Business Central fall short of your expectations?
iDynamics Printing Documents replaces them with professional looking designs that can easily be tailored to the image of your company.
The iDynamics Printing Documents extension adds new formats for printing sales offers, orders, proforma invoices, delivery notes,
invoices and credit memos and purchase orders and return orders, which include several improvements over
those that come with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Improved design for printed documents, with configurable colors.
- Easily add fixed texts, such as legal notes, commercial registration data, etc. to all documents.
- Additional texts, configurable by document type and date (promotions, legal requirements, etc.).
- Configurable: include item photos in sales orders and offers.
- Configurable: use vendor item references in purchase documents.
- Configurable: detail lot and serial numbers for each item and the due dates of each lot or serial number.
- Configurable: if paying by bank transfer or debit, include the IBAN of the destination bank account.
Start your free trial today and find out how this app can help you.
Learn more at https://docs.idynamics.es/en/printingdocs
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Estonia, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, Indonesia, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
This app is available in English and Spanish.