i95Dev's eCommerce Integration for Dynamics 365
A robust and secure way to add eCommerce capabilities to your Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
i95Dev Connect is a secure, scalable, and efficient way of integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations with eCommerce platforms like Adobe Commerce (Magento), BigCommerce, and Shopify.
i95Dev Connect offers a quick and efficient way to go online with one of the leading eCommerce platforms in the market for merchants without an online store.
wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers can automate their eCommerce
operations to increase sales, reduce labor costs, improve operational
efficiencies, and deliver a modern online customer and dealer user experience.
The i95Dev integration product for Adobe Commerce is also
approved and listed on Magento Marketplace – Magento Dynamics 365 Connect.
eCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration Features
- Customer data - Improve customer satisfaction by providing self-service portals for B2B and B2C customers with customer information sync between the two systems without manual intervention.
- Orders data - Minimize order aging by automating the order synchronization between eCommerce platforms like Adobe Commerce (Magento), BigCommerce, or Shopify and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations ERP system, including item information, invoices, order status, shipping tracking number, and more.
- Products data - Build trust and reduce data management overhead by centralizing product information management while ensuring consistent product information across channels with minimal incremental effort.
- Inventory data - Efficiently manage your inventory and avoid overselling your products with access to inventory levels in your Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations system, regardless of the origin of sales.
- Tier Prices - Cater to your diverse customer base by offering them personalized prices driven by rules from your Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations system; while effortlessly synchronizing all the relevant information between the two systems.