Workforce Management for shift planning, Time & Attendance, shopfloor and project registration
ProMark is a best-of-breed Workforce Management solution that supports collection of critical attendance, job and project data for complete control of activities and production processes, allowing companies to improve productivity and achieve savings across the organisation.
ProMark contains advanced Workforce Management functionality complementing your Microsoft suite within these four main areas:
- Time & attendance (salaried staff and hourly workers)
- Absence management
- Task management
- Employee scheduling
Via standard integration ProMark can supply updated time & attendance and absence registrations, payroll data, project and service order registrations, job and production-related registrations, work schedules as well as information on material consumption and scrap. ProMark seamlessly extends Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain Management, and provides many benefits to the company:
- Notifications, approval and validation workflows ensure a correct and timely payroll basis with full transparency for employees and managers
- Combined Time & Attendance with Task Management including handling of exceptions and deviations via customer-specific setup ensures complete visibility into efficiency
- Supports project and activity registration enabling follow-up on time consumption and a precise basis for customer invoicing
- Employee scheduling and re-planning for optimum use of company resources
- Multiple registration methods: mobile app, web portal, registration terminal and tablets even with offline capabilities giving employees easy access to information and self-service options.
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) and high return on investment (ROI) on ProMark implementation of regulatory and local work agreements, including guaranteed compliance capability
ProMark also integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX, Office 365 and a wide range of payroll systems, and is relevant for mid-size and large companies and organisations within manufacturing, food & beverages, logistics & transportation as well as project-oriented industries like building & construction and service.