Definely is your one click tool for drafting, reviewing and proofreading legal documents.
Definely’s suite of solutions allows users to draft, review and proofread their legal documents all within a single tool. Definely frees lawyers from frustrating, repetitive tasks, so they can get back to the work that matters most.
Loved by the world's largest law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations, our customers include Allen & Overy, Dentons and Deloitte, to name a few. Here are just a few reasons why our customers love Definely:
Discover friction-free drafting in MS Word with Definely Draft, your one-click tool for drafting, reviewing and understanding legal documents.
- Deliver more value in less time: Good riddance to endless scrolling, Ctrl+F, split screens and hard copies - unlock the meaning of any definition or reference in the Definely Draft side panel with a double-click.
- Improve accuracy & decrease risk: No more relying on presumed knowledge or switching between clauses - pinpoint information without navigating away from your provision and keep your context with Definely Draft.
- Automate the non-billable: Human error puts your reputation at risk when it comes to proofreading - cleaning up your contracts has never been easier with Definely Draft's definition report.
- Install and go: Designed by busy lawyers, for busy lawyers - Definely Draft looks and feels familiar, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
Produce pristine legal documents in less time with Definely Proof. Our AI-powered proofreading solution is designed specifically for legal documents to help lawyers effortlessly perform final checks on their contracts prior to execution or distribution.
- Automate with AI: Maximise productivity and automate hundreds of proofreading checks with the click of a button.
- Protect Your Reputation: Feel confident that your contracts are error-free with your personal proofreading solution.
- Win More Business: Let AI do the legwork for you so you can spend less time proofreading and more time billing.
- For lawyers, by lawyers: Definely Proof is designed for legal documents, so rest assured it will handle the unique formatting and idiosyncrasies of legal documents.
* Please note, to download Definely from the App Store you must have an active Microsoft 365 license and you're required to create or sign in to a Definely account to use Definely Draft and Definely Proof.
- Läsa och göra ändringar i ditt dokument
- Skicka data via Internet