*Migrate up to 100,000 of your business's Account and Contact records and related Users from Microsoft Dynamics (365) CRM On-Premise to Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the Cloud.*
**Is your business ready to move your Microsoft Dynamics (365) CRM On-Premise system to the cloud, but are unsure if you have the time and resources?**
[TrellisPoint](https://www.trellispoint.com) has developed a cost-effective solution to quickly and seamlessly migrate data from a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) On-Premise system to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the Cloud environment. This implementation includes the migration of up to 100,000 Account and Contact records and related users from Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) On-Premise to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online for a pre-defined set of fields.
All migration is subject to certain assumptions about the data to be migrated from Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) On-Premise to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online. To perform any migration, TrellisPoint must have login credentials to both systems.
Services for extending this implementation to include additional entities, fields, configurations, customization, etc. will be provided upon request.
**Day 1 Assessment & Data Collection**
* Provide assessment web meeting
* Gather existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) On-Premise system details
* Collect sample data for out-of-the-box Account & Contact data fields to be migrated
* Audit Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) On-Premise database to identify current, retired and deleted users
**Days 2 - 4 Cloud Deployment**
* Deploy an out-of-the-box Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud environment
* Import all identified historical Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) On-Premise users into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online
* Assign licenses and existing Salesperson security roles to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online users
* Perform data migration using TrellisPoint’s Migration Engine
**Day 5 Review & Launch**
* Hold joint review of migrated data
* Provide 1-hour Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online interface overview