D365 [Health] CRM – D365 CE for Healthcare Facilities
โดย Technology Management Concepts
Unified CRM Solution for Multi-Location Healthcare Facilities Management built on Dynamics 365 CE
Streamline the patient experience throughout all your locations with D365[Health]CRM, save time, make better strategic decisions, and embrace growth.
What is D365 [Health] CRM and who is it for?
D365[Health]CRM is an Innovative Business Solution for Multi-Location Healthcare Facilities built on Dynamics 365™ Sales (CRM) It is the future of healthcare facilities management.
D365[Health]CRM is designed for Medical Facilities & Clinics with multiple locations that strive to manage their leads, patients, internal and external clinicians & specialists, vendors, partners, referrers, marketing efforts, resources/equipment, and associated communication/documentation within a single web-faced and mobile application.
- Empower users at each location to be able to manage their day-to-day operations while having visibility into the organization as a whole.
- Create visibility by taking information about each location and putting it into a central repository available to everyone in order to increase efficiency and boost the customer experience.
- Take the information that currently resides on local servers, email, desktops, and spreadsheets and put that into a single location to increase security, manageability, reporting, and sales.
- Increase customer/patient satisfaction by maintaining a detailed profile, storing all interactions and appointments, keeping assets like pictures and releases in an easily accessible place, and creating an environment where it is easy for a patient to switch their preferred location for services/care.
- Satisfy customer/patient requests in a process-driven and overseen manner by routing requests with automation and notifications.
- Acquire more business by having information that is non-accounting related to patients that can be used to drive marketing campaigns, automated follow-ups and appointment reminders, and follow-up surveys.
- Be proactive with patient visit reminders, annual reminders, and marketing efforts based on past services or interests.
“We’ve created D365[Health]CRM to tackle the challenges that Healthcare professionals with multiple locations are facing daily… from cash management, payroll recording, system access, to financial reporting consolidation, and more, D365[Health]CRM tackles them all!” - Jennifer Harris, CEO at Technology Management Concepts
What’s included in D365 [Health] CRM?
- Dynamics 365 Sales – CRM
- Customers/Patient/Caregiver Management
- (Add’l) Contacts
- Product/Service Management
- Sales/Services Rendered
- Referral Management
- User/Resource Management
- Lead Management/Marketing (promotions)
- Business Process Flows
- Outlook Integration
- Microsoft 365 Business
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Flow
- Additional Options
- Resource Scheduling/Management
- Image Management (before and after or identification)
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
- (Prospects > Customers, Item Master Integration, Orders, Invoices)
- Upsell Logic (related products/services)
D365 [Health] CRM Implementation Services
The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
Canada and United States.
This app is only available in English (United States).