Purchase Invoice Import
yayıncı: Lighthouse Experts Group
Bulk import of invoices and credit memos from an Excel file
The Purchase Invoice Import add-on allows a bulk import of several Purchase Invoices and Purchase Credit Memos into Business Central from a regular Excel file.
You can select what fields you want to import, and the add-on will put all the values in the right places – no need to follow a template!
Do you manually enter more than 10-15 invoices into Business Central weekly?
Do you wish you could do a bulk import from Excel instead?
Now you can upload Purchase Invoices and Credit Memos in bulk, simply by entering them into Excel and running the Purchase Invoice Import!
After installation, the Purchase Invoice Import will allow you to:
Focus on the fields that are relevant to you in your import file, without worrying about all the additional fields on the Business Central application
- Perform validations to make sure that any required fields have been entered, codes are valid, dimension values exist, etc.
- Once the Excel file is ready, run the import in Business Central, select the Excel file, and that’s it! The add-on will create all the invoices and credit memos within a few seconds.
- Download the list of available fields here
- No template to follow - you pick the columns you need!
- You set the column ordering
- Different users can use different templates to match their workflow and the fields they care about
- Works with Purchase Invoices and Purchase Credit Memos
- We can add any custom or non-standard fields to the import
We can customize this add-on to import ANY data your organization uses on Purchase Invoices and Purchase Credit Memos within Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Click the Free Trial button, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a demo!
Lighthouse Experts Group is a US-based partner with over 15 years of experience implementing and customizing Microsoft Dynamics products.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates