Wormhole - Master Data Management
yayıncı: Verosoft Design INC. (VSD)
Intercompany Master Data Synchronization Application for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
When it comes to managing multiple Business Central / NAV companies and instances, data synchronization presents numerous challenges.
- Are you dealing with data errors and duplications due to manual entry?
- Do you waste time entering the same information into multiple companies?
- Is your reporting inaccurate because master data is not consolidated and tracked in real-time across the enterprise?
- You can’t afford to migrate to a Tier 1 ERP with advanced synchronization capabilities?
To tackle these challenges, Verosoft Design offers Wormhole. This robust add-on solution can be used to seamlessly synchronize data between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central tenants, databases, and companies. Multiple synchronization scenarios can be created, making it possible to synchronize only two companies in a single database, or up to hundreds of companies across multiple databases. Any type of data can be synchronized, even blob fields. Standard Business Central tables, ISV tables, and custom tables can be synchronized. Companies can achieve enormous time savings, greatly reduce their administration costs, improve the efficiency and collaboration across all of their companies and instances, and protect the integrity of their data.
The best part is that Wormhole can be installed in just a few clicks and is easy to set up.
Click here to see Wormhole plans and pricing.
Synchronize data your way
- Unlimited number of group combinations of database, company, table, field, and field value.
- Execute synchronization jobs in real-time as records are updated or in deferred time.
- Synchronize individual records, one at a time, across companies on a user-friendly interface that displays companies as columns and records as rows.
Set the rules and automate processes
- Define default sync rules of either one-way or bi-directional sync, and define a parent company if changes should only be executed from the parent company, or between a child company and the parent company.
- Define synchronization rules at table level and filter data to synch only a subset of data in a table.
- Decide which fields should or should not be validated and define field synch sequences.
Consolidate, track and validate
- Keep track of synchronization flows using the transaction log, and identify and resolve synchronization errors using the error log.
- Consolidate and track data from multiple sources.
- Ensure seamless inter-company, inter-database, and inter-tenant data synchronization flow and communication.
To help you get started with Wormhole, we provide step-by-step setup and training videos, dedicated access to our Help Center from inside Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and a free Discovery Call with a technical expert who will be able to help you with any questions you may have. Start your Wormhole free 30-day trial today!
Click here to access our documentation.
Throughout the years, Verosoft Design Inc. (VSD) has been a leader in digital transformation in the fields of enterprise asset management, supply chain management, and data management. We offer a full range of vertical business solutions and add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central designed to meet the ever-growing needs of mid-market and enterprise businesses.
Supported Editions: Wormhole supports both the Essentials and Premium Editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Languages: English, French, Spanish.
Supported Countries: All countries where Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.