Accruals and Simulated General Ledger for Italy
yayıncı: EOS Solutions
Post accruals or deferrerals and simulated GL entries in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you need to post entries with or without accruals, on separate tables, that do not impact on the general journal? Do you want to make interim financial statements? Would you like to take the depreciation of fixed assets into the simulated ledger? Do you need to import the simulated entries into the General Journal at the end of the fiscal year?
The Accruals and Simulated General Ledger app for Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to post simulated entries linked to the chart of accounts and manage accruals and deferrals, spreading over the months, quarters, semesters, etc. portions of costs and revenues that have already had an economic-monetary manifestation (deferrals) or that have yet to have economic-monetary expression (accrued). These records have no impact on the general journal and VAT. These simulations are used to generate interim financial statements, because they allow to simulate rectification and closing entries, which otherwise could only be carried out at the end of the year with the closing of the financial year.
Benefits of using this app:
- Save time: quickly set templates related to accruals and deferrals
- Detailed overviews: you can view the detailed simulated entries
- Create accruals directly from G/L entries without posting an invoice
- Calculating the interim accruals and deferrals with the simulated, you can get the real balance sheet entries at Dec. 31 and their relative cancellation
- Account Schedules: quick overview of the G/L entries + G/L sim. entries and generation of interim financial statements
- Added "invoice to issue and invoice to receive“
Click the Get it now button and start posting simulated entries that don't impact the general journal in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Free version gives you the possibility to manage accruals and deferrals only for 30 days.
Upgrade to a yearly subscription for a complete experience!
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central