DiscreteXpress supports rapid deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for discrete manufacturers.
DiscreteXpress supports rapid deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations for discrete manufacturing companies.
Alithya's DiscreteXpress is a rapid deployment template to help streamline the time it takes to implement an ERP solution in a discrete manufacturing company. DiscreteXpress was developed by a large team of cross-functional Alithya resources with more than 30 years of discrete manufacturing industry experience.
- A comprehensive business process model incorporating nearly 1000 business processes for discrete manufacturing organizations built for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- A set of more than 700 task guides reflecting setup, configuration, end to end business processes and supporting business processes modeling the requirements of a discrete manufacturing organization.
- A preconfigured implementation methodology.
- A fully configured, readily deployable data set intended for overview training with customer relatable data. Examples of discrete manufacturing business requirements supported with our data set include BOM management, production order management, lean manufacturing, sub-contracting, quality management, product configurator, serial number management and engineering change order management.
- A set of data packages designed to assist with data migration.
Alithya delivers innovative Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of applications, AI, ML, IOT, BI & Analytics solutions and a full suite of Azure Infrastructure, Platform and Software Services to discrete manufacturers. Our award-winning company is one of the largest resellers of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in North America. Alithya also offers powerful and flexible Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer service and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation implementation services and training programs to manufacturers of all sizes. Visit www.alithya.com to learn how DiscreteXpress can support rapid deployments for discrete manufacturing companies.