Vertex offers a proven and accurate sales and use tax solution for businesses of all sizes for all y
Vertex can improve your accuracy, reduce audit risk, and have confidence to grow your business. Vertex allows the user to integrate via a cloud-based SaaS solution, hosted, or on-premise environments. Tax is calculated during the invoice and purchasing process based on the latest product taxability rules with pinpoint tax area precision. Automating tax with Vertex reduces manual work and improves customer satisfaction. With Vertex, your tax rates and rules are always up-to-date and the tools you need to generate and file accurate and timely tax returns are just a click away.
- Automate and standardize taxability and calculation on every sales transaction with Vertex.
- Vertex centralizes and updates all the rates and rules required for product taxability and accurate calculation of sales and use tax.
- Integrated address cleansing ensures every transaction has the proper tax jurisdiction assignment to trigger the accurate tax calculation rules.
- Exemption Certificate Management ensures the capability to collect, store, search and report on exemption certificates with ease. You have the flexibility to bulk upload exemption certificates or upload them one at a time, set effective and expiration dates, store the certificates and manage customer exemptions with our solution.
- Can be used to integrate with e-Commerce solutions; from calculating tax online to transferring sales data to D365 Finance and Operations to automatically generating sales orders and invoices for those transactions
- Supports Microsoft’s Cloud Point of Sale (CPOS) and Modern Point of Sale (MPOS) systems out-of-the-box
- Automatic failover should your network or internet connection go down
Streamline, automate, and standardize taxability and calculation on every sales and purchase transaction. Vertex provides an easy integration with Dynamics 365 Retail.