Azure Repos for Microsoft Teams
yayıncı: Microsoft Corporation
Monitor pull request activity in your Azure Repos repository.
Azure Repos is a set of version control tools that helps you manage your code. With Azure Repos, you can connect to any development environment, review code with pull requests, protect branches with policies, isolate code with forks and do much more. It supports Git, which is distributed version control, and Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC), which is centralized version control.
With Azure Repos app for Microsoft Teams, you can monitor activities in your repositories from your channel. You can create subscriptions to get notified whenever code is pushed or checked in, or when pull requests are created, updated or when a merge is attempted. Use the messaging extension to search and share pull requests with your colleagues and start conversations around them. You can also get previews of pull requests using URLs pointing to pull request.
• Subscribe to receive notifications for your repositories from any project or organization
• Add / remove notifications and change settings to suit your needs – right from Teams
• Messaging extension to search and share pull requests
• URL unfurling for pull requests
- İnternet üzerinden veri gönderebilir
- Bu eklenti, etkin iletide telefon numaraları, posta adresleri veya URL'ler gibi kişisel bilgilere erişebilir. Eklenti, bu verileri bir üçüncü taraf hizmetine gönderebilir. Posta kutunuzdaki diğer öğeler okunamaz veya değiştirilemez.