External User Manager
Manage Guests in Microsoft Teams
Maintain control over your guest users in Microsoft Teams with External User Manager!
External User Manager’s features include:
- Lifecycles for external guests
- Invitation & approval workflow
- Onboarding & compliance portal
- Metadata information on guests
- Overview of all guest users
Lifecycle Management for Guests
Remove guest users automatically from your environment after a predefined time period. External User Manager will remind you regularly about access reviews.
Invitation and Approval Workflow for New Guests
Stay in control with the integrated approval workflow for inviting new guests: enable your users to invite new guests to Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 groups through access requests. These guest invitations can then be approved by your Team owners or your admins.
Onboarding & Compliance Portal for Guest Users
The onboarding and compliance portal helps you improve adoption governance and include external users in a legally safe way.
Each guest user is required to go through the onboarding portal before receiving access to your environment. Ask for additional information as metadata and upload information about your company or the project:
- PDF documents
- HTML pages
- video links
Ask the new guest to confirm and sign documents such as
- non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
- data protection guidelines
- administrative regulations
Download these signed documents and the specific time stamp for verification or audits.
Get information on active and inactive external users.
Get started right away
Simply add External User Manager in the Teams app store and get started in just one minute! You will automatically receive a free 14-day trial.
- İnternet üzerinden veri gönderebilir
- Bu eklenti, etkin iletide telefon numaraları, posta adresleri veya URL'ler gibi kişisel bilgilere erişebilir. Eklenti, bu verileri bir üçüncü taraf hizmetine gönderebilir. Posta kutunuzdaki diğer öğeler okunamaz veya değiştirilemez.