BeBop is the industry standard for virtualizing media workflows for creatives and post-production.
The BeBop Cloud Platform provides creatives and post-production professionals with everything needed to virtualize media workflows securely. Using BeBop software, creatives can remotely access an extremely powerful computer in the Azure Cloud and work with processing-heavy industry-standard tools such as Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, or Autodesk’s Maya from any computer with a modest internet connection. You can create visual effects (VFX), edit media files, animate, process images, and collaborate in real-time from any corner of the globe, all with the highest level of security available.
- Virtualized high-end workstations more powerful than any machine on-premises or any laptop
- Replaces hardware on-premises with instantly scalable infrastructure to fit any project
- Only hardware needed is a computer and a modest internet connection
- Access to industry-standard tools for VFX, editing, titling, design, 3D modeling & animation, compositing, motion graphics, and compliance, including Avid Media Composer, Adobe Creative Cloud applications like Premiere Pro and After Effects, Autodesk software such as Maya, and many more
- Expandable shared high-speed storage
- Infrastructure can be deployed within existing Azure customer accounts or can be fully managed and billed through BeBop
- Subscription-based pricing model includes access to BeBop Over The Shoulder for real-time, secure remote review, approval, and collaboration, and BeBop Rocket Transfer for onboarding your existing workflows and projects into the cloud
- BeBop is also Media & Entertainment’s only complete and cost-effective Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity solution
- Comprehensive cost and use reports and analysis
- 24/7 Support
- Highest level of security available, including 2-factor authentication