BI4Dynamics D365 F&O
Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
BI4Dynamics automatically copies 192 tables and 2074 columns suitable for analytics from D365 F&O, brings them to Azure Data Lake, and then uses Synapse to BI4Dynamics Data Warehouse. BI4Dynamics’ automated process of building business intelligence creates more than 1 million lines of code. The end result is an analytical model with more than 2000 BI fields (dimensions, measures) that are ready to be used the next day after installation and are easily accessible using predefined Power BI or Excel dashboards. The Excel Reports cover all standard application areas.
BI4Dynamics D365 F&O is available for 30 days FREE of charge!
Invite as many attendees as you wish!
The demo is tailored to your business needs and processes and includes many ideas for improving the analysis of your data. With this, you will enhance the awareness of the company over its business processes, efficiency, control, flexibility, and decisiveness. Get a sense of how standardized solutions can lower your risk of implementation and bring BI to your organization in a matter of days.
Depending on your focus area we are alternating through:
- Business intelligence fields (KPIs, dimensions, measures) are available for business modules of your choice.
- Usage of predefined Power BI dashboards (desktop & mobile) for obtaining an instant overview of the business.
- Using Excel for in-depth analysis and ad-hoc reports on top of BI4Dynamics.
Customization & Development
- BI4Dynamics – a prebuilt code that builds a complete BI solution in form of a Data Warehouse and a Tabular Model with 2.000 BI fields.
- Customizing existing 2.000 BI fields in 5 wizard-driven steps.
- Developing a vertical solution or integrating an external data source using BI4Dynamics Development Wizard.
- On-Premises Analysis Services – Best option when you have hardware available – Only Local Access to dashboards.
- Azure Analysis Services – Accessible from any device and anywhere – Can be switched off when not in use.
- Power BI Premium – Best performance, best flexibility for 20$/user/month.
We will be happy to assist and advise you during the decision-making and with this eliminate your doubts and leave you solely with confidence for the choice you are about to make.
After we receive your request, we will open for you an unrestricted license. The license will contain all business modules from our portfolio and our unique customization wizard for a full data warehouse automation experience.
Reserve 2 hours on any particular date to schedule one of our experienced support team members, to ensure that you meet the necessary system requirements. The installation of BI4Dynamics will be performed on your server without interfering with your ERP and without having access to your data. Moreover, we also offer additional customizations in Power BI dashboards and End-user training in Power BI and Excel for more efficient data analysis.
An average project requires a BI4Dynamics license and less than 10 days of our services to implement and customize the solution to your needs.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.