Customer and Vendor Portal for Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint
Office 365 App that brings ERP and DB integration to SharePoint Portals
Are you interested in providing your customers or vendors a self service portal to save money? Do you spend too much time, energy, and resources on service inquiries that could be managed directly by the person requesting the information?
We have created the DynamicPoint Portal app that turns a Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Extranet into a customer, vendor or employee portal with real time integration to ERP or database sources.
You can allow secure interaction with your data including Inventory, Purchasing, Fulfillment, Support, Sales, Accounting and more. We leverage the power of the Office 365 SharePoint framework including such options as workflow, mobile apps and report generation, to deliver a robust and flexible self-service solution that is easy to use.
The DynamicPoint portal takes advantage of the extensibility of Office 365 by incorporating SharePoint branding, document libraries, integrated Power BI analytics, Microsoft Power Automate, and PowerApps to offer a fully configurable portal solution that can be tailored to your unique requirements.
The options are endless, but to get you started here are some common portal functions:
- View order details and create new transactions
- Manage company contact information
- View inventory
- Print statements
- Pay invoices
- Open support cases or return requests
- View purchase orders and provide updates
- Provide fulfillment status and shipping details
- Manage inventory
- Vendor onboarding, including W-9 and company forms
- See existing payment status and submit new invoices
- Share KPIs and performance goals