GCC High Preparation/Implementation for CMMC, DFARS, & NIST
yayıncı: eTrepid Inc.
Analysis to Assess Your Current Security Posture for GCC High for CMMC, DFARS, and NIST
Get everything you need at one time with this analysis to assess your current security posture for GCC High preparation and Implementation of CMMC, DFARS, and NIST. (a $60,000 value for $54,000)
Get an analysis of your current security posture and assets, while preparing your cloud environments for meeting compliance requirements with Microsoft 365 GCC High. Allow eTrepid to assess, advise, implement, and support your transition to Microsoft 365 GCC High for compliance requirements requiring Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and/or International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) data.
This program is crucial to DoD contractors who must comply with:
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC 2.0 L2 and L3)
- DFARS 7012
- NIST 800-171
This assessment will review:
- Security gaps and weaknesses
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Department of Defense Impact Level Data
- Other types of data that require Microsoft 365 Government
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM)
- Options to increase your spurs score
eTrepid is the go-to cybersecurity firm for GCC High licensing, migrations, and managed support simplified to meet all DoD contractor compliance requirements. As an AOS-G Partner and Certified Veteran-Owned Small Business, eTrepid is uniquely situated to guide defense contractors as they work to meet the new federal requirements of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and other technology compliance requirements.
Have your organization's data provisioned in the Government Community Cloud through eTrepid's AOS-G program for quick and complete compliance at a lower cost.
Get a Free GCC High Migration Consultation and see how you can take advantage of:
- Exclusive community - GCC High data is segregated from commercial customers and provides your organization with a secondary layer of physical protection.
- Restricted access - Government data centers are accessible only within the Continental United States (CONUS) and to screened Microsoft personnel and authorized government agencies or departments only.
- Data storage that complies with US Public Sector certifications and accreditations -Data stored within the continental United States within compliant infrastructure sustaining the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) accreditation at a Moderate Impact level.