NetApp Cloud Insights is monitoring for troubleshooting, optimizing, and securing your hybrid cloud.
Comprehensive real-time data visualization of the topology, availability, performance, and utilization of all your infrastructure, including both cloud and on-premises multivendor resources.
NetApp® Cloud Insights gives you complete visibility into your infrastructure and applications. With Cloud Insights, you can monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize all your resources and applications across your entire technology stack, whether it’s on premises or in the cloud.
Key use cases and workloads
- Kubernetes monitoring - Monitor the health of your Kubernetes clusters, including which nodes are in trouble, and zoom in when you see a problem.
- Ransomware detection and data access auditing - Detect ransomware attacks before it’s too late and minimize the impact of an attack with automatic data backup.
- Monitor your whole infrastructure, on premises and in the cloud, with a simple, easy-to-use, SaaS-based tool.
- When you have issues, find the problems before they affect customer satisfaction.
- Optimize your growing cloud spend by understanding unused infrastructure and overprovisioned workloads.
- Detect ransomware attacks before it’s too late.
- Easily satisfy compliance requirements for data usage audit reporting, saving time and money.
- NetApp Cloud Insights is a SaaS-based cloud monitoring tool that lets you easily monitor, optimize, and secure your hybrid cloud.
- To get started, click Free Trial above and follow the onboarding guide to get started today with a 30-day free trial.
- For questions, concerns, or assistance, contact our expert cloud team.
- NetApp offers both self-service support and ticketed support from NetApp support engineers. You can get support through the NetApp Support Center.