OmniCom CRM for EdTech
yayıncı: Sambaash Pte. Ltd.
Marketing, Sales & Admission Working Together Seamlessly With a Singular Focus – Learner Centricity
OmniCom Platform for EdTech provides institutions with a learner centric digital hub that enables integrated marketing, sales, admissions and recruitment functions to serve the learner in a seamless fashion, while giving the ability to the learner to interact with the relevant function across the channels.
Learners expect a consistent and integrated digital experience across the entire journey of admission / recruitment across all touch points - whether speaking to a admission person about the courses, or going through a web-based multi-step qualification of admissions, transacting online to e-sign and make payment, etc.
OmniCom for EdTech enables a learner-focused “Outside-In” approach that drives digital transformation across all admission functions in a unified manner. The outcome is a consistent experience & messaging for the learner across all functions and channels. It is powered by an integrated, seamless system with real-time insights to monitor business performance.
- Marketing Edition
- Sales Edition
- Commerce Edition
Key Benefits for Candidates & Marketing Users :
- Enables marketing process automation for real-time omni-marketing campaign management.
- Makes institutions super-charge their marketing process through interest creation, inquiry capture and nurture phases.
- Automates outbound marketing and inbound traffic & lead generation process across functions.
Key Benefits for Sales & Admission Officers :
- Integrates omni-channel sales processing with application and admission workflow automation for real-time sales cycle management.
- Deploy multiple sales processes by different courses or service sets.
- Automates the course catalog, prospect conversation, opportunity management (application submission, application qualification, admission assessment) & real-time pipeline analytics.
Key Benefits for Admission & Regulatory Officers :
- Bolts onto the Sales Edition to complete the automation of enterprise commerce.
- Enables institutions to super-charge their recruitment process by aligning it with their customer’s journey.
- Automates the contract management with e-signing processes and multi-part, multi-currency online payment & collection functions.
Supported Edition: This app supports the Essentials Edition of SaaS.
Supported Countries: All countries where SaaS is available.
Supported Languages: This app is available in English.