Vishaka is regulatory product to help organizations based in India to be in compliance of PoSH Act 2013 (Gov of India mandate). Vishaka helps in awareness through online trainings, policies, surveys, annual compliance reports generation and also provides full fledged redressal mechanism for organizations as well as their employees 24/7 365 days. Overall it helps in prevention of sexual harassment of women at workplaces and through its features, ensures brand protection along with safer workplaces for women. Compliance means avoiding fine of INR 50K / 100K as well as cancellation of business license.
- POSH Policy Generation and published to all employees
- Annual Compliance Report generation by organization for District Officer as well as ROC (MCA)
- ICC formation for each of their office
- ICC Redressal workflow with data privacy and visibility only to ICC members
- ICC can capture investigation notes against complaint and presiding officer to take polls to get consensus on final recommedations
- Employees get individual credentials to raise complaint with full data confidentiallity / security as well as attend quarterly online trainings with assessment
- Generate Awareness related posters to be put in their premises
- Generate ICC and LCC members list for notice boards and communication to employees
- Publish Notices to all employees for workshops / online trainings etc.
- Organizations can upload their own trainings and / or use Vishaka's regular uploaded trainings
Start with Free tier to be in compliance and move to premium plan only if needed.