Do you work with Financial module? Do you need to reduce the time for analysis of financial transactions and posting groups and their impact on the balance sheet and income statement?
Setting up your financial module in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central requires relevant expertise and experience.
The multiple steps and processes to create or modify g/l accounts can quickly create technical challenges when ensuring it reflects an accurate view of balance sheets and income statement.
In addition, the cascade of calculations involving a high volume of financial operations can range from simple to highly complex, which makes it difficult for financial managers to have a holistic view of financial transactions flows and calculations metrics.
Analyze complex financial operations from a seamless and visual interface
Visual Financial Transactions Analysis is an open-source Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central extension delivering your financial data via a visual interface, and providing a visual format translating complex transactions flows into a streamlined and visual financial statement.
This allows financial managers to:
- Have a holistic view of complex financial operations in a simple format
- Analyse financial data faster, reducing risk for errors
- Communicate financial insights conveniently across teams in a visual format.
The great range of Visual Financial Transactions Analysis customizable features includes:
- Visualization of financial transactions for setting up posting groups
- Visualization of financial transactions of the Posting Preview
- G/L Accounts Correspondence Analysis
- Analyze financial transactions in "Balance Sheet & Income Statement" and "Assets = Liabilities + Equity" views.
Click GET IT NOW to download this free application
Supported Editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States
Supported Languages: The app is available in French (France), Dutch (Belgium), German (Germany), Spanish (Spain),Norwegian (Norway),Danish (Denmark),Italian (Italy),English (United States) and English (Great Britain).