Auction Management for D365 Commerce
Видавець: Disruptive Advantage
Omnichannel Auction Management solution for Auction houses covering all onsite and online operations
With our omnichannel Auction solution, we offer a fully connected auction experience that merges all your back office, onsite and online operations. Offering a problem-free, consistent form of engagement to give your customers the choice to bid when, how and from where they want, regardless of what device they are using.
Staff can smoothly transition between the necessary tasks of your organization’s day to day functions, such as orchestrating auctions, fulfilling valuations, receiving payments, and viewing sales and supply chain functions like warehousing and shipping.
- Engage better with your bidders by offering fully interactive and responsive, bespoke and attractive mobile and web experiences.
- Create a more streamlined and efficient management of auctions across channels through an integrated commerce and marketing platform that enables you to view stock, assets and content all from the same place.
- Auction to Direct Sales functionality that enables you to move your assets from your auctions into a direct sales channel where you can manage your inventory better and increase sales.
- Tailor your Auction Management Solution to your organization’s scalability needs. Modify your solution with an extendible platform that can grow with your organization
Features at a glance
As well as the power capabilities available with D365 Commerce we've added features tailored to the needs of auction houses, providing modern, flexible, and intelligent features to suit your specific requirements.
- Setup Auctions for online or onsite live auctions
- Set Buyers' premium and taxes
- Define Reserve prices and estimate price ranges
- Customer/bidder registration
- Comprehensive lot search and filter functions
- Quick bid
- Watch lists
- Bid Increments
Onsite Live auctions:
- Auctioneer's terminal:
- View the Auction lots and lot details
- Record live bids
- Add notes to lots
- Complete a lot
- Buyer Invoice and Receipt
- Manage delivery options
- Payment Processing