iCM offers SDS, Label Management integrated with D365 for Pharma & Chemical industries
Integrated Chemical Management (iCM) is an industry-first solution that integrates multiple functions critical to the chemical industry with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. iCM offers extensive functionality in SDS Management, Label Management (incl. Private Labels) & DEA Management in one unique integrated application.
Key Product Functions -
- SDS Management
- Label Management (incl. Private Labels)
- DEA Management
SDS MANAGEMENT - OVERVIEW & FEATURES
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Authoring
- SDS Master Data Management (16 Sections)
- SDS Versioning (Major & Minor Versions)
- SDS Approval Workflow
- Distribution of Safety Datasheets (email, print etc.)
- Generate SDS
- Multiple SDS documents by item, country & language (only one active SDS per item, per country & language)
- Extensive Chemical Information Management
- Maintenance of Master Data Elements using Excel & Data Import Export Framework (DIXF)
- SDS Audit Management/ Change Log
- Role-based Security (ex. SDS Author, SDS Maintainer, SDS Approver, DEA approver etc.)
LABEL MANAGEMENT - OVERVIEW
- Eliminate the cost & maintenance of 3rd party software for labels
- Even if companies are willing to invest in best-of-breed label software, integration of label printing functionality into workflow of Dynamics 365 incurs significant costs for development, configuration & upkeep. iCM eliminates the need for these costs.
- Label Management is embedded into the workflow of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, eliminating the need to customize workflows for labels
- TYPES OF LABELS SUPPORTED BY iCM
- Primary & Secondary Labels
- Adhoc labels (of any kind)
- Raw Material (internal)
- Finished Goods
- DOT Labels
- Shipping Labels
- Lab Labels
DEA MANAGEMENT - OVERVIEW
- Per regulations, companies can ship DEA controlled chemicals only to facilities / contacts that are DEA certified.
- iCM features the necessary checks & balances, processes, workflows & infrastructure to ensure that certifications are validated for DEA items, customers, contacts & locations.
- Talk to us to learn more about the roadmap of iCM & upcoming features.
- iCM provides the infrastructure to author & maintain SDS's. iCM T.he end-user / customer using iCM takes full accountability of the data printed on labels, SDS's and any other external documents.