Warranty Tracking for Dynamics 365 Field Service
Видавець: Alithya Fullscope Solutions, Inc.
Manage product lifecycle within D365 from quote to cash with unified warranty tracking and returns.
Alithya’s Warranty Tracking for Dynamics 365 allows organizations to view, access, manage, and track their warranties for serialized products sold out of their ERP system. This solution leverages Dynamics 365 Field Service to enable tracking of warranty coverage against serialized customer assets not only giving technicians a full view of Work Order history, but also enabling front-line employees in call centers to have full visibility to process claims efficiently.
The following functionality is provided:
- Create, Manage, and Process Warranty Agreements
- Automated Warranty Transaction creation tying a product with a Governing Agreement, Serial Number, Account, Vendor, End Customer, and terms
- Configurable Agreement area to allow for flexible definition of scope of Agreement for example: Customer, Product, Product Group, Customer+Product, Customer+Product Group
- Pre-built integration with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management helps keep data in sync and automatically connects Order Lines to Customer Assets
- Products, Price List, Price List Items
- Quote, Order, and Invoice
- Product Groups, Disposition Codes, and Return Reason Codes
- Out-of-box Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) that leverages Dynamics 365 Customer Service to enable users to flow from Case to RMA to Return Order seamlessly
While the solution is built to work with Dynamics 365 Field Service with a pre-built integration with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, other ERP software such as GP or Business Central can also integrate.