Manage Attachments & Documents in Dynamics 365 CRM by connecting SharePoint, Dropbox, and Azure Blob
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with SharePoint, Dropbox, and Azure Blob Storage for managing documents with Attach2Dynamics. Leverage an Intuitive and easy-to-use UI to drag and drop, upload, download, delete and perform many other actions on files and folders in your cloud storage from within the Dynamics 365 environment. Attach2Dynamics can also bulk migrate attachments from your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM history.
Attach2Dynamics provides document management for all Entities within Dynamics 365 CRM and is available for all deployment models beginning Dynamics 365 8.2 and Dataverse (PowerApps).
To learn more about Attach2Dynamics visit our website, online docs, or video library.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get a complete demo from our technology experts.
- Drag and Drop: Drag and drop files and folders to Dropbox, SharePoint, and Azure Blob Storage.
- File Management: Upload/ Download multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM files and a single folder to storage on all three clouds.
- Create Folders: Create folders in cloud storage from within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Anonymous Link: Generate anonymous links of files and folders to share multiple files/attachments from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Search: Deep Search files in the current and child folders to easily find a specific file
- Email: Directly attach files or link file(s) from cloud storages to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM email
- Copy/Move Attachments: Copy/Move Notes, Email, and Sales Literature Attachments to cloud storage systems
- Bulk Move Attachments: Bulk Move history Notes/Email/Sales Literature attachments to cloud storages
- Access Control of Actions: Set user permissions for various features such as Upload, Download, Email, etc. with Security Templates
- Delete: Delete unwanted files from any of the three cloud storage
- View Files: Preview files with a single click without downloading it
- Multiple instances of Cloud Storage: Create multiple instances of same cloud storage such as SharePoint_1, SharePoint_2, Dropbox_1, Dropbox_2, etc.
- Single Sign-on: Perform all actions in the context of logged-in user
- Open Folder: Open folders present on SharePoint Site directly using Attach2Dynamics UI.
How Attach2Dynamics can make the most out of your CRM investment?
- Reduce cost and free storage space by moving data to alternate cloud storage systems
- Easy availability of multiple cloud storage services for storing data
- User-friendly interface makes the attachment management process quite simple to follow
Start your 15-days FREE trial today! Or click here to Get Quote as per your requirements!
Recommended Companion App for Security:
SharePoint Security Sync: A comprehensive solution for integrating Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM with SharePoint for managing files and folders. It syncs Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM security model with SharePoint and assures same level of security for documents and records.
Inogic has over 15+ Apps that helps you maximize value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio spans several categories including Geo-Spatial, Storage and Document Management, User Adoption, SaaS Management, Productivity, Visualization, and Integration. Download today for a Free Trial and find out how these apps help enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience!