Operations Essentials for Nonprofits
Видавець: Zimney & Co.
Тривалість використання тестової версії: 48 год.
The simplest way to manage your nonprofit's awards, projects, and workforce.
Operations Essentials for Nonprofits helps organize and manage operational information and activities specific to nonprofits.
Take another step in your digital transformation with a cloud-based app that is built on the Common Data Model for Nonprofits. Functionality to support essential operations comes ready to use on Day 1, as well as the ability to customize and tune to your specific needs. With centralized information, your team will work from a secure, single source of truth that ensures you can grow with confidence.
Simplify your operations
Award & fund management
Track details of each source of funding to establish a complete picture of funds and awards from proposal budgeting to close - including grants/awards with complex reporting from funders such as USAID and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Manage funders and contacts (CRM)
- Track funds with or without restrictions
- Manage awards including:
- Planned payments
Project & cost management
See all project work in one place – from setup to budgeting to reporting. Support for multi-currency and real-time visibility of time and expenses means less scrambling at the end of each financial period to generate key reports. Report progress toward objectives for awards or those set by your organization - including the Sustainable Development Goals that come loaded with standard deployment.
- Manage time & expense
- Create and manage budgets for project and cost centers
- Track budget encumbrances
- Manage agreements
- Track vendor performance
- Plan trips
- Manage requisitions
Build a complete picture of how your workers will spend their time and ensure accurate budgeting and planning of labor costs even as they change over time.
- Track worker details
- Create compensation plans
- View labor cost schedules
- Plan worker time against projects or cost centers
- Track worker compliance
Work seamlessly and securely with familiar tools
Built on the Microsoft Power Platform, Operations Essentials is compatible with Dynamics 365 Sales and can be deployed to an existing Dynamics 365 Sales environment. With direct integration to all the apps in your Office 365 environment including Excel, Word, OneNote, and more, you can rely on the same security and accessibility as enterprise customers around the world.
In addition to the nonprofit-specific features of the app you can:
- Access your information from anywhere, on virtually any device
- Control access using one of the many preconfigured security roles or create your own
- Work directly with documents stored in OneDrive or SharePoint
- Create rich analytics and reporting working directly from your data using Microsoft Power BI
- Integrate with your other systems or tools using Microsoft Power Automate